- If you wish to use any Content from this website, it must be accompanied by the following notice: “Copyright © 2020 Australian Baha’i Community” together with attribution to this source where appropriate.
- The Content may not be used in a way that misrepresents the intent of the original source.
- Audio-Visual Content including video clips, audio clips, maps and photographs may be cropped and edited for size. No other editing is permitted. Each user of the Audio-Visual Content is given a limited, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, link and/or display this Content provided the intent, character, nature or meaning of the Content remains unaltered.
- The Content on this website is for use for non-commercial purposes only. Any use for a commercial purpose requires permission prior to use. For inquiries, please email email@example.com
- The Australian Baha’i Community reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the Content at any time and for any use. In such circumstances, the use of the Content should cease immediately.
- The Australian Baha’i Community does not endorse or take responsibility for third party uses of the Content. Further, the Australian Baha’i Community will not be responsible or liable to any person or organization for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from access to or use of the Content.
Last updated 10 April 2020.